Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can you buy an all ceramic hair straightener? And how much will they Cost?

Ok I have poofy out of control hair, I can get it all nice and curly though, but I want to straighten it once in a while and the straightener I have now is crap for my hair. I heard that and all ceramic straightener is the best and good for poofy hair. Is that true? If so were can I get one? And how much?Where can you buy an all ceramic hair straightener? And how much will they Cost?
i would highly reccomend tha CHI.


anyone will workk.


i haave tha same kind of hair as youu do and mine workks like a dreaam.


i got my 2nd one about a yr ago, but my first one lastedd mee almost 3 yrss!


i got mine brandd new off of ebay for $60.00. but if you go in a storee there like $100


but well worth itt!Where can you buy an all ceramic hair straightener? And how much will they Cost?
An all ceramic flat iron isn't the best but it's better than most others. A flat iron with ceramic tourmaline plates is the best way to go. A good flat iron will cost you quite a bit especially if you go to a salon to get it. I highly suggest going to folica.com because they have a big selection and really good prices on all there stuff. My favorite flat iron is a Solia and you can get one on there for about $100.





Hope this helped!





Could I have your opinion, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have been using it from http://www.visionremyhair.com.it's been good quality.and i haven't had any problems.
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment