Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are the Conair Ceramic hair straighteners any good?

I bought a Conair hair straightener, but I don't know if it works that well. My hair is a little below shoulder lenghth and it's naturally straight but it's curly at the ends. Will it make my hair really dry?Are the Conair Ceramic hair straighteners any good?
With the right products your hair will suffer minimal damage. Try a product from VO5 called Heat Defense before straightening. Also, every two weeks try a deep conditioner to help hair stay moisturized and manageable.Are the Conair Ceramic hair straighteners any good?
i hav a conair straighner that i bought from walmart for bout $20





it works really good if u mean by drying out damaging or getting split ends then yes it will if u use evryday but use a good conditioner but it takes a while to first getting split ends if u wash ur hair regulary and dont go ovr it a million times or put it too hot
I have curls on the front of my hair only and i have a conair straitener and i love it. Try getting some heat protector spray for your hair. I use got 2 b smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment