Saturday, March 13, 2010

How good are Revlon Ceramic hair straighteners?

I'm getting a new hair straightener and I don't have much money. Looking around, I found a Revlon Ceramic straightening iron that was fairly cheap. Are they any good or should I wait, save up, and buy something better? My hair is mostly straight, just at the end it curls so I don't need a super amazing straightener, just one that will turn the tips from wavy to straight.How good are Revlon Ceramic hair straighteners?
not very good.. i had one and it slowly stopped getting as hot after just a couple months of use (and i never even used it that much) as to where it would barely straighten my hair..





after that i bought a solia from folica.com and its been the best! ive had it about a year and no problems at all : ) and you can set the degree temperature up to 400 degrees as well.How good are Revlon Ceramic hair straighteners?
for your answer please visit


dresstrendz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment