Saturday, March 13, 2010

What are the best value ceramic hair straighteners?

Ideally- I dont want to pay more than 50 pounds . My hair is medium lengthWhat are the best value ceramic hair straighteners?
I've tried a few different hair straighteners, but GHDs are by far the best. They are expensive but are definitely worth it. They heat up to 207 degrees in 7 seconds. They are hard wearing and will last you years. Worth investing in. (i got mine on ebay, much cheaper there!)What are the best value ceramic hair straighteners?
The best place to go is Sally's' hair and beauty supplies. I got mine from there, they stock all straighteners that are in the Hairdressers. There is also some which you can buy direct from the Internet. www.ghsdirect.com. As recommended by my sister.
i have ghd's very expensive but are really good before i had ghd's i had remington straightners there just as good just take's a little longer but for 拢25 pound who's complaning about taking an extra 10 mins.if you do get remingtons 1 word of advice dont wrap the cord round them it breaks them really quickley.
i love my ghds but they are expensive
Avoid Remington wet 2 straight ones, I have them and used them once, they're crap
I have Tresemme and they are excellent. These cost me 拢20-拢30 and I have same length hair as you. Great value staright every time
I've always found remington quite good. I've got the wet to straight ones at the moment which I wouldn't fork out for again, but all the other remington ones I've had have been wicked
GHD hair straighteners are by far the best value for money, I had tried the cheaper versions of ceramic straighteners but found some of them lost the ceramic coating and turned my hair green (not a great style for a night out), others just took so long to heat up and actually straighten my hair, I had to go over the same section a number of times before my hair was what I would call straight. With the ghd ceramic straighteners they heat up a lot quicker and straighten the hair on the first glide down the sections. Ghd salon irons are 拢75.50 and worth every penny. Good luck with your search I do hope you find what your looking for. I have checked up on different sites and would advise you to check out the web addresses below. In the dooyoo site I recommend going to saks professional straighteners-reviews
ive got babyliss pro 230c straighteners but not sure how much they are. you can buy them anywhere. they look the same as the GHD ones and are just as good
either conair or remington


both are excellent
try www.hairstuffdirect.co.uk


Better than ghd and a lot cheaper - the wife loves the ones I bought for her





Sad but true and yes I do need to get out more
i have one vidal sasson before and they work good...i bought babyliss one clearance at argos,think 拢60 now拢30 but they so so bad,not make my hair straight at all,they glass one not ceramic...avoid them... so u should look around for deal,go to boots store too,they have great range of it.
ive heared the Remington ones are really good. get them from argos
Make sure you buy ones that heat up to 230 degrees. Some only heat to 180 and they are rubbish. Mine are FHI. I bought them on the internet and they are great.
i have nicky clarke ceramics, about 拢25 from argos....very similar to ghd but cheaper, the diff temps.
I have one that's called Revlon. I bought it at wal-mart , it's fast and it works great. You should try it!

2 comments:

  1. I have some GHD Green Straighteners but generally they are very expensive. A friend recommended GHD Straighteners Online who are a price comparison site for GHD products from official stockists and suppliers. I was surprised by the results and I was also surprised by the amazing results of the GHDs too. They really are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, the best ceramic hair straighteners must be the CHI Hair Straightener, agree?

    ReplyDelete