Saturday, March 13, 2010

Conair Ceramic Hair straightener. Is it any good?

My gf wants a ceramic hair straightener for christmas. Is a Conair one any good? I hear all the salon ones like Chi and HAI. Well those are damn expensive. Is there a big difference with them. As you can tell I am a typical guy and don't see a difference lol. Would these salon ones be worth the extra $150 compared to a conair one?Conair Ceramic Hair straightener. Is it any good?
those con air ones SUX trust me. i would invest in the CHI because it does the job better then anything out there plus its well worth the money o and you get what you pay for with those cheap con-air ones--crapConair Ceramic Hair straightener. Is it any good?
I have tried both conair and chi and out of the two I would go with chi...I have also used the paul mitchelle ceramic straightener and I really love it!!! It gets my hair straight and really silky!!! If your girlfriend is picky don't go with the cheaper version only because they don't work as well.
conair is usually pretty good.





i would just say make sure it has an adjustable heat.





i don't like the Chi personally cause you can't change the heat setting. and sometimes you have to do parts of your hair on low heat than others.





i think you're good.
i have that hair straightner and its perdy good it works for me ! you should get it . i have wild curls and it takes me about 20 minutes with that thing.! you should get it kk!
i own one and its good:D


i agree wit u does chi ones are expensive lol
yes its a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment