Saturday, March 13, 2010

What ghd ceramic hair straightener should i get?!?

www.ghdhair.com





i dont quite know which 1 is good.....they are all good.....but which 1 to get


pls pls pls pls pls help me!What ghd ceramic hair straightener should i get?!?
I use the CHI its all it has real ceramic plates but its about 230What ghd ceramic hair straightener should i get?!?
sallys has the best
Get The Chi, you will not regret it. You will pay more but in the long rung it will be worth it. It runs about $119.00, will not burn your hair.
i have got a ghd straightner..its good and its medium thickness..i have frizzy hair too! It really works
get a thick pair as it will spred the heat over a larger surface area therefor


a) straighen quicker


b) burn hairs less





i would recommend the


ceramic salon styler 拢103.50





its on their web page


good luck bye xxx
I have 5 pairs of GHD's. bright pink, baby, pink, black, the thick ones and the thin ones. If u have very thick hair I would recommend the thick ones, although if you go to any decent salon they will give you advice x
u should get a chi i have one and it works reallt good try it
I have a coriolis which are very hard to find at they have them at some malls but not very many If you buy one at the mall they are $250 but on ebay I got my for $50 and i t works GREAT
MAXIGLIDE IS THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment