Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BaByliss 2082U Pro 230 Straight & Curl Ceramic Hair Straighteners, i have a few questions on it?

im looking for a new hair straightener i came across this one in boots and i have a few questions on it.


1:When you have it on for a while does the heat turn down itself while using it?


2: do theylast long?


3: are they good quality?


4; do they straighten well?BaByliss 2082U Pro 230 Straight %26amp; Curl Ceramic Hair Straighteners, i have a few questions on it?
I found the heat doesn't turn down (takes me ages to straighten my hair, so that's good in my opinion) when in use. I've had mine for about half a year, and so far they're much better than any I've used before. Others wouldn't straighten my hair, whereas these do and they don't drag.


Only problem I have is that I sometimes accidentally press the button and turn them off when using them.BaByliss 2082U Pro 230 Straight %26amp; Curl Ceramic Hair Straighteners, i have a few questions on it?
i have used my friends when i stayed over and i think they straighten alot better than they curl hair.





babyliss tend to be a decent brand. i have the crimpers and a curling tong and the heat stays hot all the time.





how long they last, well it will depend on how often you will use them and how you look after them ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment