Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!! cutek variable ceramic hair straightener?

its an australian hair straightener and im thinking of buying it it costs $70 australian im not sure if i should buy it or save up a bit more and get a way better 1 the heat on this 1 goes up to 200 degrees (c) but i dnt no if thats good or not cause im not experienced with hair straighteners, what kind of hair straighteners do u guys own that r good thankx


ohh btw how much do ghds cost in aussieI REALLY NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!! cutek variable ceramic hair straightener?
GO COWBOYS!!


ROMO FOR THE HALL OF FAME!!!!!I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!! cutek variable ceramic hair straightener?
Hi





im an ex hairdressers, and to be honest GHD are ok, but I found FHI the best, they heat upto 230degrees, in a matter of seconds, they are slimmer than the GHDs so easier to grip.





I dont know how much they are in Australia, but in the UK, you can get FHIs for appx 55.00,ukl, try Ebay...I bet theirs heaps of straightners on their.





Good luck
If you really want the best iron - is CHI ! Almost all hairstylists recommend it , and I have it for 3 years ! This is the best thing that ever happened to my hair ! Don't spend money on crap which you will throw away in 5 months ! Get a real thing .


You can find CHI irons on eBay , they go cheaper there.

No comments:

Post a Comment