Friday, March 12, 2010

What is a good ceramic hair straightener that is good with thick hair?

i want a new straightener that can straighten hair quickly without too much damage- for under 100 dollars preferably... tell me where i can find it (in stores not online) and if it is online, tell me the link, and why you recommend it.What is a good ceramic hair straightener that is good with thick hair?
Getting a Chi flat iron is your best bet. You probably won't be able to find one for less than $100. I got mine at Ulta (they sent me a coupon for 20 % off, so I used it on that). They're expensive, but I think they're worth every penny.What is a good ceramic hair straightener that is good with thick hair?
Chi is your best but if you did not want to spend over $100.00 then the next best thing is Jilbe`re de Paris ceramic tool. I have very thick hair and it works great on mine. It runs about $50.00 and I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Chi's are the best. You can get one at JCPenney Salon for a little over a hundred.
revlon wet/dry on a higher heat setting





walmart or any other store like that.. i forget how much but its under 50








i have thick hair and i just take it slow going down every peice and it works GREAT
Try Coriollis. You can get them cheaper on eBay; I got mine for $40 shipped. (Normally, it ranges from $100-150.) It's ready for use after a few seconds of it being on, it leaves your hair shiny and very silky, and the results can last up to three days!





If you want to read more about the product here's a link





http://www.corioliss.com/
I am a hairstylist in Utah. I would recommend to you a ';CHI'; iron.


It can be a little higher in price but mine has proven to be worth it to me. My situation was I was going through irons every five to six months but I've had my chi for almost two years and it's still running great. You should be able to ask your stylist and he/she should be able to order one for you. Any higher end salon should also be able to get one in for you. It is a great iron that can tackle almost any type of hair. I hope I've been some help to you, good luck.


~STAR~
Hot Tools is the best!!! They are about 40-50 dollars and you can buy them at a beauty supply house or in salons. I love mine and my hair is really really thick. I also am a stylist and I use it on all my clients.
Chi is the best flat-iron you can get. You can buy one at any Trade Secret. The cost is $100.00-$120.00, but well woth it. You don't want to skimp on a flat iron. A cheap one can kill your hair!!!
go to a drug store, and there is hair straightener for like 14 bucks. it worked on my hair and i have really thick hair! if it doesn't work the first time, wait a month then do it again.
Chi is the best. read product revew and comparison


Buy your favourite brands beauty products from Amazone----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment