Saturday, March 13, 2010

Has anyone tried those ceramic hair straighteners from those little stands in the mall?

I am mixed with black and white and my hair is really wavy and curly and I bought a straightener from walmart and that thing did straighten my hair but it was very poofy. I was wondering if those ones in the mall were worth spending my money on? I never see them straightening a mixed or black girl's hair @ one of those...have you? Thank you for your helpHas anyone tried those ceramic hair straighteners from those little stands in the mall?
I have but i wouldnt recommend them because they brake really easily. The best straighteners are the ones at a store called sallys beauty supply store if you have one where you live ( :Has anyone tried those ceramic hair straighteners from those little stands in the mall?
there work on any type of hair my family mixed and we all have different hair. I did an experiment on kinky hair, wavy thin hair, thick hair, curly nappy hair and it worked wonders
yes, they work amazing. My best friend has REALLY curly hair, and when she uses hers from the mall, it looks perfectly straight. And it doens't damage your hair like others will.
those are really good straightners it worth the money because it doesnt add too much heat wear it damges ur hair


i luv it have it in purple


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment