Friday, March 12, 2010

Does anyone know where to get the Corioliss Ceramic Hair Straightener- with no online shopping!?

I saw it in Woodfield Mall the other day, but it was to expencive, so I'm looking for a place to get it cheeper than $120. Please don't say ';I don't know'; because I'll report!Does anyone know where to get the Corioliss Ceramic Hair Straightener- with no online shopping!?
Maybe try going to a hair salon supply store...such as Sally's. I'm not sure how much straighteners/irons are in that kind of store. But some other stuff isn't bad priced when it's on sale. And you can find lots of stuff at beauty supply stores that you can't find elsewhere. Good luck!Does anyone know where to get the Corioliss Ceramic Hair Straightener- with no online shopping!?
i just got it yesterday..if u live in canada you can go to breamlie mall..it works great!!!
  • becca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment