Saturday, March 13, 2010

How long do good ceramic hair straighteners last?

I'm thinking of getting a good ceramic hair straightener like the chi,solia, sedu, etc (I'm leaning towards the chi). I was wondering how long they last because they are pretty expensive. So if anybody knows how long they usually last, please respond. Thanks!!!How long do good ceramic hair straighteners last?
chi is the best brand...mostly all hair stylists i talk with suggest it...i personally use CHI...ive been using that brand for 5 years...it never failed me. it is worth the money...if you are worried about the cost, go on ebay, thats where i got my second one(i stepped on the first)..jus make sure you are saving money not paying more...good luck!How long do good ceramic hair straighteners last?
get the chi its the best and last a long time
as long as you take care of them and dont drop them especially while they are on(thats how i broke mine)
Well it pretty much depends on how often you use it and how well you take it. I use mine almost everyday and I'm not that hard on it and I usually have to buy a new one every 1 year 1/2- 2years.
I have a really good chi one. Ive had it for 2 years and its still working great
I beleive they last for about 2 to 3 years. All beauty salons are using them now.
Well we own all kind of brands and really it all depends on how careful you are, dont drop them clean them regularly , dry almost completly your hair before using one. Store it in its box when cold and all that good stuff. Get a warranty . CHI gives you 3 years , which is really good becuase all others are 1 year. Now if you buy one from Sally beauty supply , buy their warranty too ($5) so if anything happens they will replace it or fix it. I know their brands are not professional but they are coming better and better and in fact i have a couple of stylists here that have Sallys Jibere flat irons forever. Consider we use them a lot more that you will do on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment