Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best quality for a fair price ionic-ceramic hair straightener?

My beautician says I can't buy one for under $200.! I initially told her I was thinking about buying the Maxi-glide off Tv but she said that was not as good as one that was ionic, but that they're very expensive. I like the idea of the Maxi-glide using steam and teeth but she says that would ultimately dry my hair out even more (I color my hair). What would you suggest, please name the product and price, also a link would be great, I am tired of spending so much time on my hair just to look good before going out the door. Thanks for tried and true options!What is the best quality for a fair price ionic-ceramic hair straightener?
I have an ionic-ceramic.I love it I have thick long wavy hair and it cut down the time it use to take to straighten my hair Ionic straighterns are the best Its called Solia Ihave the 1 1/4th inch one. I got it at www.folica.com for $88.


Here is the link and more details and reviews


http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1鈥?/a>


I also recommend you get this it helps alot and makes flat ironing go by faster Goody flat iron Comb(down where it says styling click on the second or third pic)


http://www.goody.com/Products/Styling%20鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment