Friday, March 12, 2010

How well does the Conair Instant Heat Ultra Hot Professional 2'; Ceramic Hair Straightener work?

Okay, I've read tons of reviews on the internet, but I'm not really sure how well this works. Here is the link:





http://www.conair.com/professional-insta鈥?/a>





I's like it if you've had experience using it. Thanks!!!How well does the Conair Instant Heat Ultra Hot Professional 2'; Ceramic Hair Straightener work?
I guess I'm the only one that likes this straightener.. it heats up fast and the comb is pretty useful (you can take it out if you don't like it), the only problem is that i've gone through about 3 in a year and a half. The one that I have now i've been using for like 2-3 months and there's no problem. The 1st one I had was perfect and it broke b/c of me (had it for like 3-4 months), the 2nd stopped heating up (1-2 months), the 3rd one's handles broke and then eventually didn't start heating up as fast anymore (5 months).. but no problems so far w/ this one.. it makes my hair silky soft and really straight (the comb helps here), i personally like the bigger size b/c it shortens the time i spend straightening my hair... hope this helps :)How well does the Conair Instant Heat Ultra Hot Professional 2'; Ceramic Hair Straightener work?
Personally i don't trust conair products they NEVER work like their suppose to..if i were you i would go to http://www.folica.com/ and look for a straightner but before settling on one i would read the reviews..believe me they're helpful! =]
i dont know how good that will work with the brush things on it cuz they would get tangled in my hair, but a great one to use is


http://www.conair.com/instant-heat-ceram鈥?/a>


it is the one i have and i love it!! it heats up in less than 30 secs and is a wet/dry one too!


don't be fooled by the curved plate, because it straighens just like a reagular one, but if u want to curl the ends under, or curl ur bangs a little (which is what i do) its good for that!! i absolutly love mine and use it almost every day!! =D


its worth the 30 bucks for it i promise!! if you are looking for a good straightener, then that's a good one to use!!
I had that exact straightener. I didn't like how bulky it was though. it felt like I was dragging 5 pounds through my hair when I was straightening it. Also, the ceramic plates started stripping after a while. it ended up dying like after 8 months. I haven't had another conair since. I would find something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment