Friday, March 12, 2010

Has anyone bought a ceramic hair straightener on ebay and liked it?

I don't recognize the brands on ebay, but really don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money of one. Any suggestions?Has anyone bought a ceramic hair straightener on ebay and liked it?
I got a ceramic flat iron at walmart like two years ago. It gets REALLY HOT but the heat can be adjusted. And it is working perfectly fine. I LOVE IT. And, it was less than $20.Has anyone bought a ceramic hair straightener on ebay and liked it?
I bought a good brand - CHI which retails at beauty stores for $100+ on EBay and got it for a good deal. It works great. I've had a few different ones and the newest one I have which is ceramic really works the best because it keeps your hair straight and smooth all day long. I use it with a smoothing styling cream also by CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment