Saturday, March 13, 2010

Straight perm vs ceramic hair straightener?

i have been using my ceramic hair straightener for school.


which is basically everyday excluding weekends and holidays.





but it has been giving me a lot of split ends. ( i have been using the straightener with a protective serum)





i was considering getting a straight perm done, since it wont give me split ends from constantly heating my hair and it lasts a lot longer.





but the thing is, do these perms damage your hair even more than a hair straightener would?





can you tell me:





what are the advantages of


a ceramic hair straightener over a straight perm





what are the advantages of


a straight perm over a ceramic hair straightener





what are the disadvantages of


a ceramic hair straightener over a straight perm





what are the disadvantages of


a straight perm over a ceramic hair straightener





best answer gets 10 points if you can answer those questions for me. personal experience is a plus.





thankyou :)Straight perm vs ceramic hair straightener?
go for the perm, darl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment