Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are there any stores I can find a CHI Ceramic Hair Straightener at?

I'm thinking about trying to get one of these hair straighteners to replace my ConAir one. My hair type is fine and frizzy. I saw a site to get them online, but I'm not big into getting much from online. I tried to look on Sally's Beauty Supply website, but I didn't find any CHI Ceramic hair straighteners. So, anyone know of any stores where I can find a CHI Ceramic Hair straightener?Are there any stores I can find a CHI Ceramic Hair Straightener at?
Target, UltaAre there any stores I can find a CHI Ceramic Hair Straightener at?
TARGET AND ULTA :)
sally's or walmart or target or any hair store
ULTA if you have one nearby, other than that...hair salons, mainly high end ones, and they are expensive, like $120 I found one at Sally's it works great, it is by ceramic tools and I bought it at Sally's...btw I didn't mean you could buy a CHI at Sally's I was saying the Ceramic Tools brand straightner I bought there worked as good but was half the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment